Sunday, February 19, 2006

Greetings from Turquoise CRO(Cinda Rae Oliverio)

Hi!
My name is Cinda Rae
I want to meet you all today
or tomorrow
thru happiness and sorrow
It's Turquoise thyme
I LOVE the color TURQUOISE!
my FAV of all time
and thyme will help me spice it up! girls and boys
I love all the Blogs out there
It's EXCITING and a nice place to visit and BE
to seeeeeeee what everyone is up to and share
I'm nibby you will seeeeee! (LOL)
So HOPEFULLY I will seeeeeeeeee YOU
and I'll need help, PROBABLY
PC stuff,my brains, It doesn't get thru
GLAD to meet YOU, Glad this is FREE!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Misty Mawn said...

I am so excited for you Cinda!!! You will LOVE having a blog

3:39 PM  
Blogger boho girl said...

Hi Cinda.
I found you! Thanks for visiting my blog and for your very kind words.

Enjoy the adventures of blogging. It inspires one to truly search their soul and open up their hearts.

Will visit you here to see all that flows...

in peace,
BoHo Girl (denise)

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAHHHHHH, CINDA!!!!! You are the sweetest, most nibby person I know! and now a BLOG -- Congrats! I'll be checking in to see what's up with Turquoise Thyme! :o)

OXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

5:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the best things in life are FREE! (like our friendship...And your blog space!!!!!)

XOXOXOXOXOXXO

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Cinda rae... bina loves you so very much. you are brilliant and beautiful.. glad to see you're sharing your delights with the world. beauty like yours should never be hidden. love you my sweet little mommy nutter. lol... haha! xoxoxoxxo ~Bina

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home