Monday, May 08, 2006

I'M READY TO KICK A BEAR'S ARSE!!! LOL




















yEAH! That's my STYLE! Nice steel toed boot Woverines! one of my Favorite pair of shoes!
They're ready(now, if I was only ready too!) for a nice hill hike! MY hill where I used to live, where I grew up, I was on the hill almost every day!!! I told you I built little cabins up there, it reminded me of booths like they talked about in the Bible! But I was always leery, like something was always watching me! I always felt like it was a bear!!! Well, I'm finally ready with my steel toed Woverines! Bring it on Buddy!PapaBear, bring it on to mountain mama Cro!!! LOL How did everyone's week-end go???!!!
You just feel stronger and taller in Woverines, now I know why some guys walk soooo cocky wearin' boots and actin like they are God's last gift to women!!! LOL You've seen em!It's a MOST GLORIOUS day in West(BY GOD) Virginia!!!! It makes me want to sing, sing, sing!!!!"THE HILLS ARE ALIVE WITH THE SOUND OF MUSIC!!!!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

Great boots! The hills are alive....

6:06 AM  
Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

*echo* Great boots! These boots are made for walkin'.....

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home