Monday, February 20, 2006

Here it is!

I'm a BLOG Virgin! soooo bear with me! Be gentle!!Finally, my pic is showing! LOL Happy President's Day! I can't send this out to YOU today Misty but soon! Wooo Hooo! My first Blog picture! I AM EXCITED! Misty helped me yesterday with my banner( she surprised me with an art doll from my eBay auction)and setting up my Blog! I think she has done a FAB job! LOL She is FUNny, quite an ornery gal when you get to know her! Maybe You have created a monster Misty! No, really I treasure her friendship! She has helped me more than once with this pc stuff! UG! Happy Monday to all! and a BIG THANK YOU! to Sparrow from an old crow! I also want to say a big HI! to Gina, my daughter who will read this and give me STATIC for including her today! LOL She told me last night she never dreamed I would be doing this! So far it is pretty amazzzzzzzing!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Misty Mawn said...

Ornery! Don't forget I know your password!~ ;-)

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home