Wednesday, May 31, 2006

IT IS POETRY THURSDAY, JUNE 1ST IN WEST VIRGINIA NOW!

" YOU AND YOU"

What can I say
That hasn't already been said,
read this aloud
come on
repeat after me
I AM ALIVE
I AM ALIVE!
and I'm GLAD
GLAD!
to know
YOU
and
YOU!
and
YOU!
BE
an ECHO
Echo
TODAY
today
I AM GLAD
I am glad
to
BE ALIVE
be alive
CLAP
clap
CLAP YOUR HANDS
clap your hands
I'LL BE LISTENING
I'll be listening
AND
and
LOOKING
Looking
FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
for you!!!!!!!!!!!!
by Cro



The crowd got a little bigger as I said my poem aloud


What shall I write I wondered
I held my hands still
and then
I CLAPPED them
and a HAPPY CROWD gathered
as I
read my poem
ALOUD!
CLAPPING YOUR HANDS
IS ALMOST
LIKE PRAYING HANDS
BOTH ARE TOUCHING YOUR HEART
ONE IS LOUD
ONE IS STILL
BOTH ARE SIGNS OF HAPPINESS!

4 Comments:

Blogger White Square said...

Reading aloud your poem makes the surrounding cheerful...

7:51 AM  
Blogger Zorana said...

What a lovely thing to read in the morning! Thanks Cro... my day is brighter now. Love the photos (first one the most).

8:26 AM  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

You make me smile:)

11:08 AM  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

hmmmmmmm

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home