Tuesday, May 09, 2006

TA DUM! QUEEN CRO'S 100TH POST! SELF PORTRAIT OF A CROWN

i WORE A CROWN when I met my husband Jerry on June 1st, 1973! It was covered with a scarf I wore like a gypsy! LOL He asked me "why are you wearing that scarf?' sooooo after the dancing with my prince(it was love at first sight!!!) I went into the bathroom and removed my scarf! Then the ELECTRIC went off!!!! LOL We should have known then we were destined to be together lights on or off!!! but I never knew it was a crown! That's what he called it and I am wearing it today, thinking of him and our love at first glance and how it has grown! Lucky me! He makes me feel like a QUEEN sooooooo I AM the QUEEN of 201 Winding Way! xoxoooooxoox

2 Comments:

Blogger Zorana said...

That is so sweet!

7:58 PM  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

I really like that story:)

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home