Friday, February 02, 2007

OOOOOOOOOOGGGAAAA BOOOOOOOOGGGGA!!



SOME OF YOUR CROWS HAVE DONE BEEN COOKED! BUT 2 GOT AWAY AND WILL BE FLYING TO NEW HOMES!!! YES! 2!!! I GOT BUSY AND MADE ANOTHER CROW POUCH AND CROW NECKLACE SO THE #1 GAL WILL GET TO CHOOSE FIRST WHICH POUCH AND NECKLACE SHE WOULD LOVE! I AM SORRY FOR ALL YOU OTHER SWEETIES AND THANK YOU!!!! FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS! I THINK WE WILL BE DOING THIS AGAIN! WHAT A FANTASTIC GROUNDHOG'S DAY!!!FOR YOU GROUNDHOG LOVERS <3, HERE IS PUNXSUTAWNEY PHIL'S WEBSITE^..^http://www.groundhog.org/ AND THE WINNERS ARE********(I used my Grandpa Paul's derby shown to draw the names out)#1***DANA
#2 GAL IS ******JANET***WOOOOO HOOOOO! thank YOU, Sandy and all who gave their hearts, we sure did have a lot of hearts throbbing!<3,<3,<3 Such FUN! Please send me an email DANA and JANET so I can get your crows flying to YOU soon! Cawwwww! Cawwww!
email me at bluebirddreamer@aol.com with Crow winner in subject line and your name so my crows can get your address so they can be yours!xoxooxoox
HAPPY GROUNDHOG'S DAY EVERYONE!!! SPRING WILL COME EARLY!!!


4 Comments:

Blogger Naturegirl said...

Congrats to the winners!! wish it were me but we are all winners in that we have met such wonderful new bloggers in this ~* chain of giving hearts!*~sure hope you are in my draw later tonight! Love your site and shall visit once again!Thank you for giving me an opportunity with your draw.

3:10 PM  
Blogger One Crabapple said...

YAY ! Dana & Janet ! ((((clapppping)))))

Thank YOU TC - I am so happy to have met you thru this event.

Sure is fun and feeling GREAT !

MUch Love, S.

5:34 PM  
Blogger Shona Cole said...

You are too funny! I am enjoying your blog. You asked me on mine about soldering... well I posted something about it.... it is a little long winded and full of my issues with soldering... anyhow. www.shonastudio.blogspot.com
thanks for stopping by.

10:39 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

I'm so happy to be one of the winners!! Yay!! Thank you for doing this. It has been so much fun.

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home