Wednesday, January 24, 2007

VIEWS FROM MY WINDOWS





Earlier, not too long ago, last year of course I looked out and saw this sweet little fawn!(did YOU DO IT??!!!?) She or he even had a twin! Now, this morning, when I got up my other son wanted me to come look out our livingroom window! What in the world I was thinking, is there a stray dog out there, did Damon get a new car???!!! What, what, I looked and looked and then I spotted it! Seeeeeeeeee the dents??? Phew! What happened, are you alright???!!! questions and more questions, I finally let him speak! A big FAT deer came out of nowhere and hit Damon while on his way to work! He thought he would go the SAFE way this morning!(instead of sliding down our hill the other way because it snowed pretty good thru the night!) Sorry Damon, but Thank GOD!!! he wasn't hurt or it wasn't any worse than it is! It is going to be some $$$$$$$$$$$$$ to fix it but insurance does come in handy! altho he will have to pay the few hundreds deductible! yep! things change in a blink of an eye! Eating MARIO'S birthday cake the night before, no worries and then you get the new day and find out this! + my cousin James Davisson died last night and my mom tells me my Aunt Zelma, grandma Garnet's(who died November 5 last year and their brother Garvin died Jan.3! phew) sister in the nursing home is in a fetal position and not eating, talking , or even opening her eyes! so I have to get ready, ready for more sadness.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gracey said...

Thank you so much for your comment. I feel like I need every encouraging word...I can't sleep at night and I've suffered from anxiety a few years back so this I think is starting to trigger it again. God gives me strength when I feel like I don't have any but the road is still long and hard. Thank you for keeping us in your prayers. God Bless!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

Damon's accident with the deer could have been much worse!!! I am so thankful it was not.

wow... sounds like your family is going through a lot! I am so sorry. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

hug to you ((( )))

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home