Sunday, February 04, 2007

WINTER WISHES


brrrrrrrrBRRRRRRRRRRRR! It is so Cold here in West Virginia and supposed to get colder, much colder by tonight, I think my husband said O degrees!
whazzzzzzzzzzzzzuuuupppppp?! Is everyone watching the SuperBowl? I just like the Clydesdale Horse Beer commercials! I'll have to go check it out in a sec!
Through the last of last week and the week-end I've met so many new friends!!! Phew! It was a chain of HEARTS and it is still going on!
I just went to this Blog and am amazed at it, all the traveling and GIVING OF ONESELF! Here she is~~~~~http://www.fridaworld.blogspot.com/ and before I met her I met Sandy from ~http://arttealife.blogspot.com/~~~~~and then sometime inbetween clicking from one Heart give-away to the next I met~~~~~http://scenesfromaslowmovingtrain.blogspot.com/ and through Annie WE all can make a little ripple, help spread a little warmth to the SWEET CHILDREN of Afghanistan!!!!(SCROLL down to her Jan 30th POST) THAT IS MY WINTER WISHES! To make a difference today in this BIG old world of ours! HAPPY SUNDAY! XOXOOXO

8 Comments:

Blogger Gracey said...

The weather you are having is too brutal for me! I can't even stand the 40 degree weather we are having here in SC. I'm such a wimp when it comes to cold weather! I hope my husband never gets stationed in Alaska....I would huddled indoors all year long! :)

6:11 AM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

I live in California.. so it does get cold, BUT not that cold. We are going to get rain for 4 days! We will see. We despertely need it!!
I will check out the blogs. Ripples. That is what it is all about! thanks for the 411.

bunches of hugs to you!!

6:54 AM  
Blogger Izabella Blue said...

silly blogger...I can't leave a comment~

hope this one works....my lil one picked your name! ripples are a good thing :) can you email me your address~ xo!!

10:13 AM  
Blogger yioeng said...

hello cinda, warm greece is getting cold as well... it was about time... have a nice week!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Bundle up Cinda! These women make a real difference ;)

12:38 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

Our weather has been beautiful and warm the past few days....sorry!

I love what Annie is doing and have contributed to the Afghanistan cause through her. I love how all the bloggers get together and really make things happen.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Naturegirl said...

It is {{{{freezing}}} here too! This past week certainly shed enough light and warmth to last for some time..meeting and greeting and seeing all the talent within our blog community was unbelievable!

8:02 PM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Hi Cinda. Annie here. What a wonderful surprise to visit and find you pushing the ripple along for the kids in Afghanistan. I just sent out two more boxes today for a total of seven so far. Frida is, as we used to say, totally "stoked". LOL Sandy's valentine give away was such a good idea. I've found so many new sites because of it, yours included. Thank you SO much.

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home