Sunday, December 19, 2010

~*~*SUNDAY ECSTASY*~*~

eCsTaSY,a condition of great emotion, especially JOY, RAPTURE; also MADNESS(Webster's Students Dictionary)AAI
HAPPY SUNDAY AND ALL I CAN OFFER YOU TODAY    
IS AN OLD JAR OF ROSES AND A COLLAGE I DID BACK
IN 2007 BUT WITH DIFFERENT COLORS, COLORS I HOPE
TO SEE ONE DAY AS THE HEAVENS REJOICE!!!!I THINK
THERE WILL BE A LOT OF WHITENESS EVERYWHERE AND RED, WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU THINK OF
ECSTASY!!!!I HOPE TO SEE YOU AND YOU AS WE SAY THIS, MY FAVORITE VERSE,PSALM 122;1 I WAS GLAD WHEN THEY SAID UNTO ME, LET US GO INTO THE HOUSE
OF THE LORD.
*******************************************please join
us at our hostess's Rebecca at http://www.corazon.typepad.com/

8 Comments:

Blogger Noelle Clearwater said...

Cinda,
That is the most brilliant, splendid, color-rich, heart-opening and ecstatically joyful painting that I have seen in some time. I am awash in the glory of it. Thank you!! Here is the link to the video I had on my post. Hoping you can see it that way. Just click on it and see the go to sign and it should take you there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzMh7zHir1I&feature=player_embedded,
xo
Noelle

11:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm all for joy and madness!

ah sweet ecstasy!

x..x

6:52 PM  
Blogger rebecca said...

dear cro,
you are an explosion of impassioned expression. i hope one day i can find such freeness in my creativity.
thank you for your JOY~!

7:15 PM  
Blogger Fran aka Redondowriter said...

I see red, black, gold--like the fractal I posted a few days ago.

7:52 PM  
Blogger foxysue said...

I like that - joy, emotion, rapture tinged with a little madness dictionary definition, a little madness helps!!

And your image is sheer ecstasy,

love to you,

see you at Rebecca's place

Sue x

10:06 AM  
Blogger gma said...

Old jars make the best vases...
Yes I see ecstasy in colors.
8-)

1:14 PM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Color madness, Cinda, pure, ecstatic color madness. Brilliant. Ablaze. Incandescent. Lustrous. Radiant. Resplendent. Sparkling.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Paula Scott Molokai Girl Studio said...

Very intense and energetic! Much needed energy for the journey!

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home