Tuesday, February 21, 2006

ABSTRACT WHIRLING

Phew! I was whirling while my pic was uploading and after I stopped whirling, I whirled for another 15 seconds! Not a good idea for me at least to whirl in the morning! Later in the day, maybe later! I saw my first whirling on The Amazing Race! It is etched in my mind! It was the most beautiful sight I have ever seen besides my wedding day and giving birth to my three children!
on other Blogs i wonder whether they are married, do they have children,how old they are, where do they live??! I'm getting that out of the way this morning! I have been married to Jerry for 32 years! I listened to Dr. Zhivago music that snowy December day, sooooo romantic!!!One of my favorite movies too! My brother tried to get Jerry to run off, a last chance to get the H out of Dodge but Jerry bit the bullet and he was a happy man that day and I think he still is! I have 3 children, 2 boys and one girl that have grown to be 2 men and one woman! I lost one child, I think of her as a sweet angel up in heaven! My oldest is Damon,30,Gina,27 and my baby Mario is 21! Ok, all that good stuff is out of the way, oh I am 55!!!!!I'm going thru my second childhood and turning 50 was a good thing! Someone said, "Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." and Psalm 90:12 says, "Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain wisdom of heart"
I'm listening to a bird sing outside! I love birds, as I went out to feed them yesterday, I felt glad to have a little piece of land to do so! I can't believe the stories of the Government seizing your property for the good of the community! well, I'm not getting into all that this morning! I've said enough for now! I go from Blog to Blog and seeeeeeee everyone spilling their guts out and I can't believe some of it! but I think it's a good thing! Get connected! Say what is comfortable to you and maybe what you are saying will even help someone else! and the sorrow, sharing the sorrow online is a new pioneer........maybe that is why i am finally here, I have lots of sorrow coming my way I know, everyone does
and on a good note, I can't wait to watch The American Idol tonight! I love music and then Dancing with the Stars!!! I love dancing too! sooooo maybe I'll catch you later after my second session of WHIRLING!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger boho girl said...

hi you.
i am 34 and have been married since August 2004 to my best friend. we have no children yet...but have been trying for 18 months now. we have two fur-baby kitties though.

you sound so full of color and life...and inspiration to all of us women.

: )

12:52 PM  
Blogger Powpourri said...

Very nice! I am ready to start on some abstract pieces myself. I am working on color and value and thought it would be easier to just focus on that without the human figure which is my main focus. Anyway, nice work! Brandi

6:32 PM  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

Hi!

I am 34 and have been married to my husband for 7 amazing years. We have a son that is turning one this coming Saturday ~ can't believe it. We have three cats- two boys and a girl. The two males were my husbands and the female was mine. I used to take her over to his house with me so she could have dates too:)

Your blog exudes life, vitality and love.

Glad you started blogging!

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home