Friday, February 24, 2006

P H E W!!! LOL

Phew! talk about FUN!!! Here are my self-portraits for ILLUSTRATION THURSDAY GIRLYS! AND BOYS! The first one shows me around the house saying "Phew!" The second one shows me spreading my wings in JOY! It says "My Second Childhood" "Fly High" and "Be Happy" 2 wishes I wish for YOU!(and the third if it applies, don't ever lose your childhood spirit along the journey of Life) and the third one if you notice has lost weight!!!(one of my goals) LOL LOL and it says "Dressed up ready to go out Dancing" Also, it reads "Queen of the LOL's" Someone dear made that comment on my Blog this week sooooo there you go! HAPPY WEEK-END!!!!!!! dance a dance for me and sing a song too! enJOY yourself!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

Does Bino wear a striped pointy hat also?! Beautiful Birdies!

7:02 PM  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

Hey Spuddy! That's supposed to be me!!! Self Portraits!!! Don't you recognize me??? Click onto that ILLUSTRATION THURSDAYS banner on the side and JOIN in the FUN!!! I thought you had said "Queen of the LOL's on here but it must have been in an email!!! LOL LOL LOL

8:19 PM  
Blogger carla said...

These are great...full of turquoise energy! Are they also ATCs?

6:52 PM  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

Yes!!! Carla! They are ATC'S!!! FUN, isn't it???

11:27 AM  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

These are cute!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what kind of cake my son likes best. He has eaten some yellow cake and loved it so that is what he is having for his b day.

Thanks for visiting my blog:)

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home