Thursday, February 23, 2006

MORNING LIGHT

i am soooooo EXCITED this morning! I checked my comments under my 1950's pic and clicked onto one of my dearest, darlingest friends in the whole wide world!!!! Like me, she is starting a Blog this week! What FUN it is Vickster!!! MISTY kept telling me it would BE!!! How did WE meet???!!! through one of our LOVES,(i call her Vickster because she is younger than me!!! like MOST of my online friends! LOL I'm old!) Anyway, I've got to THANK EBay because this was up for auction, this beautiful Italian stained glass light!!! Isn't it BEAUTY FULL???!!!!! How many years ago, like almost 5??? I forget, anyway BAKED SPUD(Vicki,aka, the Vickster!) won it, not me!!!! i wrote some kind of email to Baked Spud and congratulated her on winning such a beautiful piece of art! We became email junkies! She lived in California back then! She moved and what did I FIND ON MY DOORSTEP ONE SUMMER DAY???? This beautiful GIFT, this stained light we both loved!!!OOOOOOOOOO, what a tresure FRIENDSHIP IS!!! That's what I was going to write about yesterday too! Is anyone else GUILTY of this??? Neglecting real life friends, friends not online, friends you can call every day and get together and have lunch or just go for a walk together?!!! Friends you can touch!!!anyway, FRIENDSHIP IS SOMETHING TO BE TREASURED!!! Thank YOU! again Vicki for the beautiful light, YOU are a beautiful light in my life!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

There it is!!! Still such a beautiful light -- though it is dim compared to our friendship that blossomed from that ebay bidding war about 5 years ago --- we both won!!! You are such an inspiration to me -- chuncky books and now blogs!

3:50 PM  
Blogger AscenderRisesAbove said...

I found you here off of Inspire Me Thursday.
That lamp shade is a kick and a half; very retro. A friend and I used to gift each other with trying to find the ugliest cookie jar from garage sales; they lined our kitchens.

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home