Wednesday, February 22, 2006

"Don't be Afraid" a poem written 2/20/06

She came to me
on a misty path
I noticed her long blue and gold gown,
was it a kimono?
She reached out for my hand
and said
"Follow me"
She dropped white flower petals
as we walked
we mever spoke
we knew what each other
was feeling
The day was beautiful
The clouds rejoiced!
the trees clapped their hands
the ground we walked on
longed for our touch
Before I could ask her a
real question from my heart
She became a butterfly
and flew away
Sometimes we write poems and try to figure them out! What do you think this poem means? I think it means seize an opportunity before it slips away in a blink of an eye.........I made the little collage to go with it, I think Blogger might have clipped off some bunnies, I will seeeeeee in a minute! I wanted to leave you something this morning because I don't know when I'll be around much today, the counting+ I have a pest control man coming!! At the end of summer I noticed these flying little creatures on our deck, the pest people said they were carpenter ants!!! EEEEEEEeeeeeKKKK! sooooooo I've got to get busy and move furniture away from all the walls! Ug! Now you have some idea of what I'm up to today! LOL Hope your day is filled with blessings! Hope to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you later!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

shooo! skat! skidoodle! outta here you pesky carpentar ants!!!

really beautiful -- angels can visit us in dreams...no need for spoken words...just be willing to take flight.

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home