Tuesday, February 28, 2006

TOO RACY FOR SOMERSET? AHHHHH***next time

well, I got my rejection letter back from Somerset Studio yesterday! + my 2 submissions which are being published today thanks to Blogger!LOL#1 collage, i guess it was toooooooo revealing! I LOVE it tho! It shows me giving birth to my SWEET GINA RAE! if you can't read what it says, it says at the top"UNCENSORED" BEAUTY& an intoxication of the senses********paradise******in the middle it says"GIRL OF THE MOMENT" ***Then down from between my legs is a real rose petal that looks like blood and Gina is on it! and beside that is a real Queen Anne's Lace flower(Ilove this delicate flower) and down from the rose it says "MAYBE SHE'S BORN WITH IT"****CREATE YOUR OWN A GIRLFRIEND forever and then I wrote Mothers and Daughters Cro it was supposed to be for the GIRLFRIENDS **** Expressions**hey! maybe I did inspire them to put ROSES around the other submissions that made it on the first pages! LOL but I did LOVE all the submissions that did make it! They were all BEAUTY FULL!!!! If you need to get inspired I would recommend getting you a Somerset Studio magazine!

3 Comments:

Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

what does somerset know?! who is somerset?! what do I know?! Well, I know that's a beautiful tribute to motherhood, giving birth, and the love of daughters! I'm so glad you posted her on your blog so that we can all see her! I love seeing what you create!

xoxoxoxoox

1:06 PM  
Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

wait a minute....childbirth too racy?! ahhaaaammmmm, OK.

1:14 PM  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

LOL THANK YOU!!! VICKI!!! I NEEDED THAT! I'll make a PRINT of it for you if you want it!!!I haven't forgotten about Donut Girl! I'll send them soon SWEETS!!! I LOVE YOU TOO!!!XOXOOXOOXOXOXO

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home