Monday, February 27, 2006

WHAT DO YOU SEE?!!!

Do you ever just enJOY playing around and move paint around with your fingers and then seeeeeeee what it looks like to you? I love doing this, as you can seeeeeeee in the one picture, I added a dot for an eye because I thought that painting looked like a horse! I remember as a child laying in bed and looking in the folds of curtains and seeeeeeeing all kinds of things, people, animals! Have you??? or sunbeams on the ceiling, shadows on walls??? **********Did you seeeeeeee "DANCING WITH THE STARS" last night! I think the right ones won!!! That Drew and Cheryl really put everything they had into their dancing and it showed! It shined! I love this show! I love dancing soooooo and I loved it when you could seeeee the improvement, Jerry Rice did get better and better, thanks to Anna and his determination!!! LOL and Stacie and Tony, I really enJoyed everyone's dancing! I can't wait til the next one starts! Tomorrow is the AMAZING RACE! I LOVE this show! I wish I could go on it but my daughter won't go with me! LOL It's snowing here in West Virginia......... I didn't sleep very good last night, Jer's back on midnight shift and around 5am an ambulance was at my neighbors and I haven't heard what happened yet! well, happy painting or whatever you are doing today!!!Maybe I'll seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you later!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

i see an armadillo face -- and he's starting to roll into a ball! yes...do you see that too?! how cool! that's fun. that's a great idea for an art project for the girls. i could use pudding instead, cuz you know how they put EVERYTHING in their mouth! LOL!! was the ambulance at susie's husband's house? i hope everything is ok. maybe you'll take a snowy day nap. love ya WV girl!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home