Tuesday, May 02, 2006

GOLDEN MOMENTS

AS I was walking down to my laundry room, I prayed to God a THANK YOU dear Lord, for I can walk, I can talk, I can see, I can hear, Phew!!!! The list goes on and on!!! I think my dad's sickness and being around nursing homes and hospitals has made me just that much more aware of my surroundings!!! Oh, did I tell you he has fallen just about every day he has been home! Friday, he had to go to the ER to get 4 staples in his head! He fell Sunday out in the soft grass! He tried to fall yesterday as we went back out to the VA hospital, I don't know what is making him soooo wobbly! He says his grandpa used to say a saying, "Once a man, twice a child" He takes this in stride, he is just GLAD to be alive!!! He can't sit still, he wants to do EVERYTHING! AT ONCE! Mom has her hands full! Please say a prayer for my mom today, she has a stress test!
That's how I feel today!!! I want to go in every direction today!!! I'm changing sheets, don't you just love a freshly made bed???I want to write a little note to Nina, I want to go out and transplant some buttercups before they mow again! You should seeeeeeeeee all my flower beds! I transplanted buttercups in every bed but one!!! LOL That way, it gives me more time to go out and get my other flowers to plant,like petunias, begonias, pansies, geraniums,ect. ect! Count your Blessings and have yourself many golden moments! I wonder if Cheryl has had her SWEET LITTLE WESTON ANTHONY yet!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rose Eiesland Foster said...

What an interesting blog! I just came across your blog from Kevin's blog. It's great to meet you.

--RoseNose

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home