Tuesday, April 25, 2006

DON'T STIFLE YOUR SPIRIT

my little calendar booklet for today has a Psalms verse;34;15 For the eyes of the Lord are intently watching all who live good lives, and he gives attention when they cry to him
AND THIS
kIND words produce their own beautiful image in man's soul. Everyone knows the pleasure of receiving a kind look, a warm greeting, a hand held out in time of need. And such gestures can be made at so little expense, yet they bring such dividends to the investor.
The War Cry
I've been trying to really listen and hear God's whisperings! this week and I was just browsing my little Missalette from church which is a worship resource booklet and what do I turn to?????!!!!!! It's a little song, "if today you hear his voice, harden not your hearts." taken from a verse in the Bible. Psalm 95;6O come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the Lord our maker***7;For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice,***8; Harden not your heart, as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness
My confession today to YOU is I hardened my heart! My son was going to cut the grass sooooooooo before he did, I wanted to pick as many violets as I could before he cut them all to smitherines! I LOVE violets and thought too, I would put some inbetween some book pages for my art, I don't think I've ever tried violets! but a whispering in the wind and a thought came into my head, why not take some violets over to your neighbor VIOLET???!!! I didn't go today but hopefully I will tomorrow!! but maybe she needed some violets today! sooooooo I was looking over some of my old art and here was this collage i made and it has a wonderful fitting message for todays Blah, Blah Blogging! "Don't stifle your Spirit!" Let it be a Sweet Surrender!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home