Thursday, April 27, 2006

PHEW! LET'S ALL TAKE A CAT NAP NOW!

iT is another HALLELUJAH!!! day! but am I ever pooped??? My dad got home today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is walking and talking and eating chocolates like there is no tomorrow as I left them a little while ago!!!!He's already fallen once already, but not hard thank God! I think he is just sooooooooo excited to be home he wants to do everything at once! His main goal now is to tune up his fiddle and play it once again after how many years, I've forgotten!!!His little dog was sure tickled to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee him again! I was reading about BOho's brother-in-laws doggie on her Blog too, dad found this dog by a dump!!! and he had a funnel like piece on his head where someone had done it for a cruel joke but never came back for him! Dad luckily was out driving his truck and a woman that lived near-by had a time catching this pup but finally did and then dad said, "now, what will we do with him? Now what? and the woman said, "Put him in your truck!" sooooo dad did and he has been such a good companion for mom and dad! Boy, I could go for a cat nap though right about NOW! This is a reject eBay collage I did in 2005 I think!** *It is titled, "Cat Nap!" I was gonna try and take a better pic but it's just not in me this evening! maybe later! Hope YOU are having a SWEET day! xoxooxoooxo

2 Comments:

Blogger Zorana said...

What a happy day! And a lovely collage.
xoxoxo

3:57 PM  
Blogger boho girl said...

so thrilled to hear this honey!!!

big hug to you and him...big, big group hug.

now you can take a deep breath. i am taking one for you, lovely one.

brave, brave, kind, giving woman you are.

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home