Thursday, May 18, 2006

Just some words for now

What can I give you today?
Myself
I'm here
Let me know you are too!
The wind is with me
The wind chimes sing me their song
I wish I was outside
with the wind
The trees and flowers are
dancing
I'll dance too
when I get my cleaning done! UG!!!
I'll be thinking of YOU! xoxoxox
listening to Sarah McLachlan's "Surfacing"
Has anyone got "Bloom"?
I'm soooo GLAD Taylor Hicks is still in the running for the American Idol! He has soooo much heart and soul! We need that! His whole body sings! What a JOY he is! He brings a deep down chuckle and smile every time!

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

hope you're dancing soon. i've been on a cleaning spree the past few days, and today is no different. soo much to do! maybe i'll dance later also.
your flickr is looking so awesome -- flowers, boots, & collages floating by -- i love that photo program.

xo

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home