Wednesday, June 07, 2006

ALWAYS LOOKING ON THE BRIGHT SIDE***POETRY tHURSDAY



i have walkers up here on my hill and with my window open, here is some little snippets of conversation I did hear and the doggie one just happened today!Phew! this pic is Bright! LOL and I had to wear my Grandma Virgie's hat since we're talking about Grandmas and I already wore Grandpa Paul's (HER Hubby) in the SPC! fair is fair! (my son said it looked like a monkey upon my head!)

"Always Look On The BRIGHT Side"

Grandma called an Indian Meal worm Moth
her pet
I got married May 6
then Grandma had them all over her kitchen!
the next time I visited her...
this dog CAN'T be afraid of
THAT DOG!
she won't go any farther
JUST TURN AROUND!
our walk has been downsized!
What girl?????
oh, that one
She always has a smile
I smiled too
when I heard
about Grandma and her kitchen
FULL of Pets (pests)
and that person
has been married a whole month!
already
and that dog
that beautiful red Irish Setter
hopefully she's having
sweet dreams
dreaming
of
kicking that little, tiny
YIPPY YAPPY minature Doberman's arse!!!!!!
CRO

2 Comments:

Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

I loved your creativity on the theme! It was very cute and the colors added charm :)

Thanks for stopping by!

7:41 AM  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

Cute-

I like the ending-made me giggle

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home