Saturday, July 29, 2006

ARE'NT I LUCKY???!!!!


loooooook! what I got in my old rusty with no lid mail box ThursdaY!!!!! A Jiffylite brownish yellowish envelope full to the brim with art inside!!!! I've got to get BUSY now! My sweet friend Zorana and I are swapping ATC's! Her art is Exquisite!!! Well, YOU can seeeeeeeeee for yourself!!! ZORANA! THANK YOU!!! Your package arrived just at the right time!!! Wednesday and Thursday was very emotional for me! Wednesday, my youngest son was mowing our grass when he came in yelling, me running thru the hall yelling his name, "MARIO! Mario! what's the matter? and he kept yelling and wouldn't answer sooooooo I was trying to prepare myself for whatever I might seeeeeeeeee in the next few seconds! After my oldest son got hurt and ALMOST sliced his two finger tips off the first of July, I was very EXCITED!(seeee JULY 12 post, this Blog is cool, you can go back and seeeeeeeeeeeee what you were doing that certain day) ANYWAY, I was preparing myself to seeeeee blood and gory as I ran down the steps, I was soooooo scared! Mario was stung by beees and chased and he was stung 6-7 times! Phew! I know this is bad but I was soooooo THANKFUL it wasn't something worse! With lawn mowers you know what can happen!(Thank GOD he isn't allergic to beeeeeee stings!) Phew! In the meantime my oldest son was delivering packages on this HOT same day and he didn't get done til' 9 PM and he had to call UPS to come get him and his truck. He couldn't walk, his ears were ringing and his legs were cramping and he said he was in very much PAIN! sooooooo to the VA Hospital he goes and the Dr. says this is the worse DEHYDRATION case he has ever seen for a guy his age(Damon is 30, soon to be 31!) He's promply put on IV and he gets out around 2am. The Dr. wanted him to stay for observation but Damon and his girlfriend left! He is supposed to go back to seeeeeee why his white cell count is up! The best part about all this is, HE never called us and I had to FIND OUT HE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL by one of his friends! the next day which was Thursday! sooooooooo needless to say, Damon was in the dog house for a minute or two!!!LOL I haven't googled dehydration yet but his kidneys were almost near to shutting down!!! This reminds me and I know it reminded Damon of that song, "Knock, Knock, Knock on Heaven's Door" Who sings this song, I can't think straight yet! PHEW! sooooooooooooooooo ZORANA, your package in the mail was a GODSEND! I LOVED it! Thank YOU!!! I love getting mail, don't you and sometimes it does arrive at the perfect moment! ps. if you seeeeeeeeeeeee your UPS man, offer him a smile and a drink, it might save his life!

5 Comments:

Blogger Darlene said...

OH MY LORD!!! Damon would have promptly gotten a smack on the side of the head, regardless of his age, from me if I were his mom!!!

Thank God for bee's instead of blades.....7 bites? Ouch :(

Isn't snail mail fun? And didn't you mention emailing each other the other day? It slipped my mind...it's time love :)

xo Darlene

5:28 PM  
Blogger Deb R said...

Now that's what I call Good Mail!

Glad your sons are ok. Geeze! That's a lot of Stuff for one week!

9:46 PM  
Blogger Zorana said...

I can only imagine how scared you were when you heard screems! I hope that your sons are feeling better. I'm happy if my little cards made you smile. xo

9:16 PM  
Blogger Belinha Fernandes said...

Well, I wish I get real mail!But these days I only receive e-mails!That's good also.But I miss letters and postcards arrival at my mail box...Enjoy all those pretty things!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

I love goodies in the mail...lucky girl :)

I hope you made it clear that not calling mama is a serious matter and make him promise never again. Mama Tammy says so!

Bees...yuck!

HUGS

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home