Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Tell me about your shadow



Michelle and Mindy, I've read their shadow stories, great ones I might add! I'd love to hang out with their shadows or their other selves! Here goes mine!
My shadow is a person like Mother Teresa, I want to help the human race, pray with them, tend to their wounds, feed them, be with them when they die but the other me is globe trotting, looking and living all the different cultures, I have an old beat up truck too(on it's side it says "Hold On, I'm COMING!"), it's turquoise and there's an old red jeep in the garage if the old truck doesn't make it!(Hold On, I'm COMING II!" Both Cindas use this same truck and jeep.........When I want to get away from it all I might go into a bar and get a real cold one, listen to a few oldies on the juke box("Light my Fire" by The Doors and" Pearl Necklace" by ZZtop and "A Horse With No Name" by America and then head out for a hill and hike and try to find that horse with no name and ride around for a few weeks. The turquoise eyed Cinda is going to a "Think Tank" and stay for about 3 months trying to learn how to fly!(not airplanes or jets) Why not? lol Both Cindas love to laugh and sing altho they can't carry a tune sometimes! I would go to lots of art fests and learn all I could and create art in an artist colony for a year! That's enough for now, hmmmm I'd wear rick rack long skirts and peasant looking blouses and look for the old Army hat my brother brought home from Viet Nam I embroidered and the real hitch-hiking Cinda(don't worry, I would NEVER hitch hike today and I was very lucky I know, phew!) lost a long time ago........ I wonder if anyone is wearing it today. Maybe the globe trotting Cinda will seeeeeeeeee it on someone one day! Are you going to tell us about your shadow? Don't forget to read Michelle's and Mindy's shadow stories! Has anyone else wrote a shadow story? Let me know and I'll go read it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Darlene said...

You would make a very "colorful" Mother Teresa! hee hee

And I just might tag along with both of you :)

xd

11:20 AM  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

I really see this shadow seetie.
You and your shadow are lovely.

Thank you for all your love and support-

sending love back to you
XOXOXO

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful shadow!

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home