Tuesday, February 06, 2007

~~*DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY!*~~AND DREAM IN COLOR!


NO! NO! Don't go away!!! I didn't mean to be sooooooo SCARY looking and mean looking but I AM MAD at MYSELF! lol
Winter has come and here I am, wintering like a big fat cow! I do this every winter, no-one seeeeeeeeeeeeeees you much anyway, winter coats hide the bulk and I am getting heavier and heavier by the day! WHERE is the Goddess of Exercise when YOU need her the MOST!!!
Why worry, be happy! I will be happier when I lose some pounds, it isn't healthy to weigh this much! Tyra Banks weighs 160!!!!!???? I can't believe that! She looks good! I do worry about the world too! Here is an interesting article interviewing Maya Angelou! Hey Maya, if you happen to click onto my Blog can we just meet and ponder together??? I've got to start writing more! All those words lost somewhere, I'm going to start capturing them soon! and I am going to BECOME my own exercise Goddess! WISH me LUCK! Hey! I think that was on the CAC Blog! I will feel better so Don't worry, be happy!xoxoxoxoxoxoooox~~~~http://sites.target.com/site/en/corporate/page.jsp?contentId=PRD03-003811

9 Comments:

Blogger Vedrana M. said...

great post and cool portrait
*don't worry be happy*

1:08 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Wow, I love the intensity of this pic!

3:59 AM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

Cinda, I do the same thing! But you know what? There is much more to me than my BODY! I am NOT my body. well.. it is a part of me obviously. BUT you know what I mean. The real good stuff is inside. I do try to make better choices. One step at a time.

YOU.... look mean and scary? nooo way! I still see a slight smile behind that scowl.

hugs:)

6:39 AM  
Blogger The Crafty-Girlâ„¢ said...

the goddess is inside of you...i see her in your eyes!!! :)

8:34 AM  
Blogger Shona Cole said...

I love your spirit! thanks for the Maya link.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Loralee Choate said...

I think going with a strong contrast was a good choice here.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

My goal for 2007 was to get fit and healthy!....at my age! So I've made it known on my blog and every day I post my progress (not my weight)....so far it helps to have to say whether or not I exercised.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

I see the Goddess too and she's fierce! LOVE it!

9:52 PM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

"Don't worry be happy" is why I visit and you don't look scary at all. Beautimus!

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home