Saturday, December 25, 2010

~*HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS*~ and *~MERRY CHRISTMAS! EVERYONE!~*

What can I give HIM
Poor as I am?
If I was a shepherd
I would give him a lamb,
If I were a Wise Man
I would do my part.
Yet what can I give HIM?
GIVE MY HEART!
  by CHristina Rossetti
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!XOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXXOOXOOXOXOXO

Behold, a virgin shall be with child,
and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call him
Emmanuel which being interpreted is, God with us.
Saint Matthew 1:23
IHO! HO! HO!! and MERRY
CHRISTMAS!!!!I saw Santa Claus last night!!! Did YOU?!!!

HO! HO! HO!

3 Comments:

Blogger rebecca said...

i love you beyond measure. thank you for arriving into my life in a flurry of JOY filled light! you amaze me with your ability to be the constant source of love and kindness.
i love the card and pictures you sent and am deeply grateful to have you in my life.

all my love,
rebecca

12:05 PM  
Blogger SadEyes said...

nice blog... (",)

by the way..

im also inviting you to visit/follow my blog:

http://silhouette-sadeyes.blogspot.com/

happy new year!!!

6:28 PM  
Blogger SadEyes said...

^_^

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home