Saturday, December 15, 2012

**ONE IS NOT ENOUGH**


I had just prayed the morning of December 14th for school
children and children everywhere !! As I looked out my peep hole at the cold shivering children I thought back how I hated going to school. Most of that was getting out of bed 6am to catch a bus at 7am, as these children do across the street from me. I thought, the poor children, isn't there a better way?!! Leaving every day for five days a week, just like a job and these are sweet little children
Don't we have something better to offer our children? Oh, don't get me wrong, it wasn't so bad once I got there, seeing friends and some great teachers along the way made it better! My daughter wants to get back in the classroom as a teacher. She is an academic teacher helping other teachers right now but she is one of those great teachers!
     My prayers wasn't enough to keep Sandy Hook School children safe that day. We all have to start praying more. I need to, too. Pray for an end to child abuse, abortion, hunger, sickness, pain, the list goes on and on. Won't YOU join me and pray more?Especially, for Sandy Hook School community this Christmas season.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It was a heart wrenching read........
my heart reaches out to their hapless family......... i m with you in praying more. AMEN!!

3:27 AM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

thoughtful. reminiscent. endearing. and bittersweet. every thought of sandy hook is a prayer.

12:12 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Oh my it's been so long... I had computer problems and lost my links...yeah I stumbled across an old link....and there you were!

I have a new blog now called "Got a Minute or Two"

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home