Sunday, November 20, 2011

~*~SUNDAY IS A SPECIAL DAY~*~

O Rebecca!!! and Sunday Postcards from Paradise Gang and other Darlings who may click their way here! GREETINGS,LOVE and PRAYERS await YOU here and beyond and over to our Postcard's Sweet Souls Blogs!

          I will most definitely check in on SPADOMAN with LOVE and PRAYERS!
       I woke up to the CAWWWWW CAWWWWWWing of my SWEET black birds, my crows as I cawwwwwww them!! hehe
I am moving to where pidgeons roost on a church's dome across the street from me! and I am not fond of pidgeons, crows being my favorite!!! I will miss the crows soOOOOOoo much, I hope to CAWWWWWWWW them where I live to chase the pidgeons away!! hehe
     I still haven't bought a computer, with everything I have had no time to shop! The holidays should bring some great sales though sooOOOoo if yOU know of a good deal on them, let me know asap!!!I'm using my daughter's school laptop on the week-ends soOOOo, using old pics is not the best but will do until I get my own pc! She doesn't want all these pics of crows and crazy art on this school laptop which is very understandable!! LOL
   It's soOOOOo good to check in on Postcards once again! I seeeeeeeeeeee a lot of familiar names! A Blast from the past! Love, love, love, all we need is love!!!
That Load becomes light which is cheerfully borne
                                                       Ovid
SooooOOOOOooo YOU know now why I haven't posted for a great while, no pc!!! Just on the week-ends and not enough time to visit other's blogs but this Thanksgiving week, more time!!! Yayyyyyyyyy! Have a Happy Thanksgiving and know someone in West Virginia is thinking and praying for YOU!!! Blessings to YOUhttp://www.corazon.typepad.com/Here is a link to SWEETNESS
XOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXXOXO

16 Comments:

Blogger rebecca said...

oh dear cor,
come back....read again, i have dedicated my crows to you my darling!
i am so glad to see you posting again!
xoxoxoxoxox,
rebecca

8:55 AM  
Blogger rebecca said...

again my dear Cro...
so glad to see you resurface and just time for your favorite

a virgin a day!
beginning december 1 each day until her feast day on december 12. i love spending the mornings visiting each vision of mary shared, like a procession of light!

i have missed you so. last year i could hardly wait to see each new painting you posted, you filled all our hearts!

9:44 AM  
Blogger foxysue said...

Yes we love your happy posts even though you've had it rough, you are a tonic.

So sorry to hear about your loss dear.

Sue x

9:53 AM  
Blogger Dawn Elliott said...

Gotta love the purple boots!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Noelle Clearwater said...

Dear CRO,
So very glad to see you here again! I am so happy you are back and in full form. No matter about the laptop. What matters is that you are with us, that you belong and that you are part of the circle. God Bless you dear one and have a wonderful holiday!!!
Love,
Noelle

10:29 AM  
Blogger deb did it said...

caw, caw, caw...so good to hear you again! Loud and strong...come see!

11:12 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Sorry to hear you are moving away from crows. I'd be really sad if I had to move away from seagulls.

11:56 AM  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

HEY NOELLE!!! This laptop didn't have the juice to make it to the end of your post where comments are made!?! I wanted to THANK YOU!! for the sweet words and the Crow pic!!!HOPE YOU get this message! BLESSINGS to YOU and YOURS

2:03 PM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Cinda,

I've missed you so and didn't see your previous recently posts (and I follow you!!). You are moving? I've missed so much. I'm going now to read the posts I missed.

Hugs,
Annie

3:20 PM  
Blogger Noelle Clearwater said...

Thanks Cro,
Rebecca just told me. I appreciate it.
xoxox,
Noelle

8:32 PM  
Blogger gma said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Nice to see you here.

6:18 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

so sorry to read of your mother's passing - but glad you are holding on to a great hope of seeing her again. i hope your move goes well and you find peace and blessing in your new home. (love that little bird in your offering today)

6:18 AM  
Blogger rebecca said...

yes,
i did read all your post,
and
YES
i do believe in miracles!!!

i am visualizing you with your own laptop.

xoxoxoxoxxooxoxo

11:38 AM  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

LOL YOU, Rebecca are the SWEETEST!!

8:19 PM  
Blogger J C said...

Long time Cro. So good to see you again. xoxoxo

6:12 PM  
Blogger Sarah Marie said...

Awesome! Follow my blog! http://beariavo.blogspot.com

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home