Tuesday, February 05, 2013

TRYING TO MAKE SOME MORE TIME

Trying to see
Through this curtain
What was it?!!
I was looking at?!!!(PROBABLY A CROW)

Wish I could see
   YOU
on the other side
What a SWEET SURPRISE
That would be!!!


Still haven't figured out my camera for inserting pics although I did get the one in the last POST of the 2 vases but I just am MIFFED how to do it again!!! DRAT!!! HOW ARE YOU?!!!!! I'm
looking forward to getting back to collaging and painting some day soon. I have soOOOOOo
much sorting to do still since moving here the last of 2011! It's OVERWHELMING!

3 Comments:

Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Hi Cinda, Nice to see you ducking in again. Just had a big weekend. Come visit. Love, Annie

4:16 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Hi Girlfriend. I was having trouble when blogger changed the way to upload pictues.

Hope you figure it out soon. I'm so glad to get to visit you again.

Sending love and hugs. I was just at the Doctor, and have been cancer free almost 4 years now!!!!

8:02 PM  
Blogger J C said...

Cro, I know thru that curtain is something wonderful. Keep looking.

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home