Tuesday, February 28, 2006

GOOD LUCK! GO FOR IT!!!


this is the upper half of the #2 collage rejects!!! but I do not question Somerset's decisions! I had some images that might have been copyright headaches on the lower half of this collage! I have been published in Somerset, once on the tailskirts of Tracy Roos with her beautiful first art deck of cards, and on my own in the Jan/Feb issue this year, just a little pic at the front of the book where the Letters to the Editor are!(maybe I'll post that some day if I ever find the pic!) but WOOOOO HOOOO! I was honored and EXCITED!!! I am now waiting to hear or get one of those coveted postcards in the mail for your free Somerset coupon for my PARIS SUBMISSIONS! wISH me luck!!!If I don't get accepted you will seeeeee them here! LOL ALSO, if anyone wants to GO FOR IT! here's the "On Assignment" for Expressions list ****ISSUE SEPT/OCT=THEME= BOHEMIAN JOURNEY=ARTWORK DUE DATE APRIL 10,2006****also Special Publication=theme=Altered Couture=due date June 12, 2006 + they have other assignments in their publication! sooooooooo maybe I'll seeeeeeeeeeee you in the next edition of Somerset Studio!!! GOOD LUCK!

3 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

Very cool collage work here--one of my favorite styles and mediums of art! If you get a chance, you might want to check out Teesha Moore and Dan Eldon's collage art. Real inspiring stuff.

9:25 AM  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

Steve, I LOVE Teesha Moore, I've used her images in a lot of my collages!(www.zettiology.com) and Tracy Moore is just aS awesome!!!! They are the creators of Artfest up in Washington! Wish I was going! That's her face images on the "Horse with No Name" posted here and I'll have to check Dan Eldon out! Thanks! for the compliment and keep collaging! LOL Your Mr. Tea was REFRESHING!

9:53 AM  
Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

My cup is running over from inspiration from you, Cinda! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ON THE PARIS SUBMISSION! I want to see it no matter what. and I'm going to check out that other thing too. You keep me busy. I love your collages....& you.

XO

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home