Saturday, February 25, 2006

SATURDAYS=SUGAR AND SPICE

I had to add some sugar and spice today to my Blog! Thanks! to Bina who baked these cakes for Bino! for Valentine's Day and she says she isn't that creative!and they were very YUMMY! They sure do PERK up my Blog! Thank YOU Natalie! February is almost over and I miss it already! Time goes by toooooo fast! Today is a Saturday and I love Saturdays! I was born on a Saturday! Saturdays are for a lot of people their day off, the week-end is for freedom from those 9-5 jobs, a day to let yourself GO! and do whatever you want to! I hope you have a sugar and spice day today!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MMMMM...Seein those cakes again make me hungry...lol My Bina, Mommy, and loved ones do love me right..;) Speakin of food...I had some tasty stuffed chicken with lobster last night at the lounge...lol Our movie however was not as good..Stay away from "Freedonland" unless you want to be depressed...lol And to Baked Spud, I don't wear pointy hats...lol Bino

9:06 AM  
Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

What a sweet picture!!! SWEET, as in "I love sugar...may I eat a cake, please?" and SWEET, as in "Those are pretty sweet looking cakes you have there."

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home