Wednesday, March 01, 2006

CELEBRATE LIFE BETTER

ASH WEDNESDAY*******A reading in church this evening was Psalms 51;17*********Oh LORD, open my lips, and my mouth shall proclaim your praise*****i was really inspired!!! i was gonna come home and collage this but i got on my couch and watched American Idol and you know that commercial where the lady is seen on the floor and yells"Help! I've fallen and I can't get up! well that was me tonight,(a couch potatoe!!!) sooooooooooo i posted this collage instead! It is one of my Favorites! It reads "Celebrate Life Better!" I cut the Life Better off in my pic, I hope who sees this will send me a whole pic of it***hint, hint They bought it on Ebay! from me last year! soooooooooo i hope you CELEBRATE LIFE BETTER today!

2 Comments:

Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

On the top of my "to do" list today:
CELEBRATE LIFE BETTER! That's what I'm going to try to do... Thanks for the pep talk.

XOXO

ps -- Did I mention lately that I LOVE your collages?!

8:37 AM  
Blogger Contessa Kris said...

This is beautiful! Love the mix of colors, and the sentiment. Words to live by.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home