Friday, June 09, 2006

PHEW! I'm just as ORNERY as SHE is!!! LOL


life imitating Art
I'm gonna put this on here and seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee if anyone can figure out what I'm doing! here's a hint******** Have you gone to someone's Blog and seeeeeeee their ART and you wonder********Are they talking to me???!!! Could this be me?????!!!! LOL I love this gal's ART and HOPE this gives her a chuckle!!! Hope someone figures this out!!! I had soooo much FUN, i slobbered!!!! Can you believe it??? Phew! I think I'm going BANANAS sometimes! LOL

6 Comments:

Blogger Zorana said...

Yes... that's you on Misty's painting! LOL! Very pretty!

9:41 PM  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

Wowieeeeeeeeee!!!! You have to have a prize!!! I was wondering if anyone would GET IT! altho I might not have the traffic as some Blogs! I thought maybe I was going nuts and everyone was leaving me on a stranded island! Thanks! Z! LOL Missed you girly! xo! Did you have FUN today??? I BET you did!!!

9:47 PM  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

I saw this painting this morning or afternoon on Misty's Blog and it inspired me to imitate it sooooo I did! and I was in a time crunch too, I was getting ready for Jer to take me to the copy place, post office and bank! but I got it, just had to hold the birdie! I just wondered if anyone would guess it! Yayyyy!!! That was FUN to seeeeee if anyone would! xo

9:50 PM  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

I made that top one look more or less like a painting and the bottom one is me, the model! LOL Phew! I HOPE Misty sees it! and enJOYs it!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

Fun!

I knew it was Misty's painting too.

You are so funny girlie. I love that you did this-gave me a chuckle.

2:43 AM  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

Wow! Guess someone didn't get a chuckle! Sorry Misty! I didn't mean to upset you but I guess I did if you took a whole post and deleted it! How embarrassing! I am sorry!

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home