Wednesday, June 14, 2006

YEEEEEEEEEE****HAWWWWWWWW















Phew! What a wonderful 2 1/2 hours I had last night! Thanks! Natalie! She is my son Damon's girlfriend and she works for the radio station that sponsored this! The last concert I went to at Westchester Village was Hot Apple Pie! lol I am a country girl! I was raised on a farm and my dad played the fiddle, banjo, ukulele, drums but what I LOVE is the fiddle! Boy, oh boy, could this youngun' play his fiddle!!! I thought he was gonna burn it up!!! LOL Emerson Drive really ROCKED last night!!!Gina and I sat right by the speakers though but it was up front but our ears are still ringggGGGgggGGGGinggGGGGG!!! That's not good! I LOVE all kinds of music!!! Right now I'm listening to Rihanna's "A Girl Like Me" OOOOOOooooOOOO Thank God for MUSIC and the sweet people that bring it!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home