Wednesday, July 12, 2006

AAAAAHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh


How is everyone today??? I just came back from the porch and told the FedEx man to leave my Dick Blick box by the door and not to come up the steps! He gave me a grin, just a simple grin letting me know he appreciated that! It's soooooo muggy HOT here in West Virginia today! The poor guy was sweating! and he wears glasses! I hate that! You know how that is if you ever wear glasses! I should wear glasses all the time probably but I just wear them for TV, I can't read or create collages in them! sooooo maybe I don't need them all the time. Goody Gumdrop, I got some more Strathmore Watercolor paper and a few canvas's. I'm just about out of each! My poor son got hurt on the job last Friday........he drives for UPS and he sliced 2 of his fingers. ICK! There are angels out there! He ran in the Elder-Beerman store and 2 ladies took care of him, even taking off from work and driving him to the Emergency place! He had to have several stitches in each finger! I can't stand to get a paper cut and Damon was afraid he had lost his fingers!!! Thank God he didn't! Phew! It's always something isn't it??? Well, I HOPE you are having a sweet little Wednesday!
ps. this collage is on sale on eBay too! It says " Life is the gift of God, and is divine" by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.............creating collages is my time to relax and say AAAAAAHHHHHhhhhhhhhh
another AAAAHHHHHhhhhhh moment is Liz Elayne's WONDERFUL post, if you need to relax, this sweet girly can help!!! Thanks! Liz for such a beauty full moment in time! ok, here it is
http://bepresentbehere.blogspot.com/2006/07/finding-space-around-your-heart.html

2 Comments:

Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

This collage is so fun-the colors are great too.

I am sure that man appreciated you letting him leave the box there.

What a sweet soul you are:)

11:29 PM  
Blogger Belinha Fernandes said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home