Sunday, July 09, 2006

Do YOU feel BLESSED


This collage I made the same day as my Gold Skyline "Twinkles" This one reads, "Blessed is the influence of one true, loving human soul on another" by George Eliot
Do you second guess your art sometimes??? I wanted to change the man's half dog face after I kept reading the beautiful quote but decided to leave it as it was first made! Maybe this will make sense to someone out there in Blog land! lol
I have a little bookmark in my Bible and it says "Rejoice in this day" soooo Happy Sunday!

6 Comments:

Blogger Darlene said...

Your artwork is so very fun, it makes me smile every time!

And yes....I do feel blessed

blessed by you too!

lovins x Dar

12:15 PM  
Blogger boho girl said...

i DO feel blessed because i received a GORGEOUS package from you today!!!!

i hadn't checked my mail in a while, so not sure when i received it but oh my...what a fun package.

Carsten was so touched by the birthday greeting and candy. big hug to you from him.

my sister is right. your art IS fun and it certainly cheered me up. you are so generous to send all of those lovely prints and cards.

i could just squeeze you tight with warm hugs.

thank you thank you thank you...you brightened my dear big time.

love to you!!!

2:41 PM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

I love that quote and I think this turned out great. Cheers!

I'm blessed by getting to know you!

4:29 PM  
Blogger Manuel Tendero Gil said...

hola me gusta los montajes que haces un saludo

4:47 PM  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

I feel blessed...yes I do...you are a blessing.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

I do feel blessed, esp having found your groovy blog. :-)

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home