Thursday, July 06, 2006

POETRY THURSDAY'S "FLY me away!!!!"

What do I wish
Everytime I see a bird fly* I wish I could fly so high,** I could fly to see you & YOU!*** so easily, so free,**** Up there in the white and Blue *****maybe I wouldn't be home enough******if I could fly and that would be tough****** on my sweet loving hubby guy******so I'll just say HI! on this Blog in a poem today*******and keep wishing I could fly****In dreams I CAN fly, Can YOU? so Nighty Night, Sweet Dreams! FLY me away!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Darlene said...

GREAT ART!!!

Girl...you rock

kiss xdx

10:17 AM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

I wish you could fly too! You could fly here and visit :)

Hugs

10:55 AM  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

Sweetie pie!

This is terrific!

Have missed you.
These words are just music to my ears:)

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home