Tuesday, July 11, 2006

FRIENDSHIP IS COOL


I LOVE friendship! I have made new friends and I LOVE this about Blogger and typepads, ect, ect!!! Just want to shout out to all my old friends and new friends today and wish them peace!!! I can't believe the news of India today and of course Iraq looms and now North Korea launching missles, the world is a scary place! Just want to say I'm soooo GLAD I met you my dear friends!!!

ps. I'll be adding this to eBay too, just scout out my for sale on eBay on my sidebar(I haven't mastered the highlighting or whatever you do to click onto something and it goes there! instantly from your post)

3 Comments:

Blogger Darlene said...

Friendship IS cool...and your a great new friend

We really do need to have that blogger pajama party

What great fun THAT would be!

if walls could talk :0

xx dar

3:47 PM  
Blogger Zorana said...

What a happy collage! Hi friend!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

I think you are very cool :) I'm going to get my dog and I fitted for ear muffs :)

HUGS

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home