Monday, June 19, 2006

OOOOOOoooOOOO Look through my kitchen curtain!

"sweet visitors" dear deer, come back again soon, you bring me such good cheer! I often seeeeeeeeeeee you by the light of the moon! ***** That's when they come back and eat off the heads of my blooming tiger lillies!(creek bank lillies)
Can you seeeeeeeeeeeee them??? I hurried to take a pic before they got skittish and ran off!!! A mama and her sweet babe! Then, I looked again and she had TWINS!!!!! Can you zoom in and seeeeeee the one in the bushes??? lol Phew! I couldn't believe it! Yesterday though, I saw a mama and babe but not two babes, I'm hoping this was an entirely different deer than the Mama I saw with twins the other day!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Zorana said...

How sweet! What a lovely view you have!

9:26 PM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

So precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home