Friday, June 23, 2006

RAIN

illustration Friday =RAIN**** one of my favorites, I LOVE rain and that's why we put tin on top of my back porch roof! mmmmmmmmm zzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZ, soooooo cozy, I have always loved rain! This is one of my favorite collages I did last year and the message on it is great advice too! *****Her stamp hat reads "THIS IS FOR THE ONES YOU LOVE" continuing with the message on the bosom of her dress, "what makes LOVE last?" LOVE YOUR LIFE You cannot know love until you have love for yourself and for Poetry Thursday *********** Love LOVE and hate Hate ***Cro *** ps. I'll have a few prints of this collage later in my CroStuff on the sidebar of this Blog!

6 Comments:

Blogger wendy said...

Here in CO we are having hot dry weather...Though it did storm two days ago..and too briefly. When you walk across fields and the grass is already crunchy in JUNE, even a city girl knows its not good. I want some rain too....

oh and we have a mommie deer and her twins in our back yard too. I think I actually watched her go into labour...She was very still..for a long time on her feet..then she disappeared. The next day...two tiny spotted fawns.

Life is just awe inspiring.

6:27 PM  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

Love the purple and the butterfly on the umbrella.
You are glorious my dear heart, just glorious.

God shines through your radiant heart:)

7:29 PM  
Blogger claudine hellmuth said...

great job!

7:55 PM  
Blogger steve said...

Very nice collage work here! love the colors and the message here!

8:08 AM  
Blogger Zorana said...

I love rain too! What a great message! Love your collages! They are always very positive.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Beautimus!!!!!!!!!!!

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home