Tuesday, August 01, 2006

DEAR FRIENDS

somehow, I've lost the photo of the 5 ATC's! and Blogger won't let me get it back! Maybe later! Phew!(got them back, they are UP above this post! phew!)The Atc's I did for this exhibit were a Family Affair! The top one "Be Happy" is my dad and brother, the second one is my mom's mom, my grandmother Virgie, and me with a little lamb, the third one is my husband, Jerry and youngest son, Mario who gave him his nickname Face, the fourth is my dad's mom, my grandmother Garnet and 2 of my cousins, Rick and Donna and the fifth is a pic of my mom when she was in grade school and Damon my oldest son and Jerry+ my daughter Gina is on this card too!

Just in case YOU would be INTERESTED in doing what I did last year! I sent 5 ATC's(Artist Trading Cards,the ones pictured) to Columbus, Ohio to European Papers, a Center for Paper and Book Art. More than 500 artists from all over the world contributed to this largest ever exhibit of ATCs with more than 2,500 cards on display! Visitors came from all over to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this unique display of ATC's with 10' high walls of cards. After being seen in Columbus the exhibition traveled to St. Marys, Georgia in February and Newark, Ohio in April. It then travels to Nashville, Tennessee on Sept. 7-9 and in 2007 to Newark, Ohio then to San Francisco, Ca. in July! Soooooooooo my ATC's have travelled more than I have!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaa! I think the deadline is August 18 and you can send up to 5 cards per submission form/fee which is $10.00 ps. I wonder how many people have seen my cards, especially FACE, my husband! Here is the link you can go to for details if you want to send in some! Once you get to their website go down and click on House of Cards II, I might get some done! Hopefully but I won't lose any sleep over it if I don't! lol pss.HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DAMON!!!!!!my oldest son!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOO! xoxoxoxooxxooxoxoxoxoxo
http://www.europeanpapers.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Very cool! Happy Birthday Damon :) Happy Birth-day mommy!

XXOO

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home