Saturday, August 12, 2006

I'M Back! I thought about YOU!!!


Shit! I feel like shit! LOL Phew! I REALLY had a swell time on my mini vacation, it's NOW, I'm having trouble with! I might not be blogging as much but I will check in to seeeeeeeee how my peeps are doing!
Anyway, I forgot my camera but that really wasn't a big deal! altho there were a few times I said, "Wish I had my camera!" I went to Lake Erie, Misty eyed art country but didn't get to seeeeeeeeeeee her, she was busy with Melissa and then to Buffalo, NY she went!!! My husband and I had a sweet time! The Lake was beauty full and the lifeguards gave us hell for not swimming in the CONES area!!! lol Phew! We heard him blow his whistle but we squinted and said, "Nah, he doesn't mean us, does he?" No! not us!!! and then here comes a lifeguard scooter driving down the beach and stops in front of where we are swimming, and with his little walkie talkie motioned us up to the CONES area! At least a lifeguard sea scooter didn't come sailing by us like it did a few times with other people!!! HA! We laughed and shook our heads then!
Isn't that hat cute on that kitty??? I hope Sarah of Rustic Relics has one that color!!!this fall. Well, I'm not staying depressed sooooooo don't worry! Be happy! It seems like some of my friends are having a time of it too, soooooo I've got to go to their Blogs, my depression seems like cake compared to what some of them have been thru!!!! sooooo I will take a little prayer but save them big ones! xoxooxoxoox I did THINK OF YOU!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger katie said...

what rebels you are --- going beyond the cones, imagine !!!!!

i certainly relate to the depression, i've been struggling with it too. I heard pema chodron on bill moyers last night and she said "each morning i wake up i say to myself 'i wonder what will happen today?'. and I carry that curiosity with me throughout the day". that's what i'm trying to do - fake it till you make it is what i'm counting on. hope you feel better soon, glad you had a good break!

9:22 PM  
Blogger Georgia said...

Hello you :) Thank you for your lovely comment on my song. I was totally freaked out to sing on here for some reason. I am a dork! I think I might post another one with this weeks SPC... We shall see.

Your vacation sounds like it was nice, I am in desperate need of one right about now... And I am sorry for the depression, that is always a tricky one, no? I hate being depressed... Does anybody actually like it??? Probably not.

And the part about you getting into trouble for swimmming past the cones is great. What... is there a lake monster there or something??? ;)

12:38 AM  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

Glad you are back it was really nice to see your comment today.

Hugs and love

10:25 AM  
Blogger Darlene said...

I can't imagine you having a down day being surrounded with all of your fantastic art creations :)

But here you are needing some lovins...you've given me so much that I'm now sending YOU back a few tons...(((((hug))))))

love you xxx Darlene

12:55 PM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Wrapping you up in a warm Tammy hug with lots of prayers :) Glad you enjoyed your R & R :)

XXXOOO

3:09 PM  
Blogger Mauricio said...

Hello!!!!

all ok?

Very nice!

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home