Monday, September 25, 2006

THINKING ABOUT THE RAINFORESTS


i WAS going to say I didn't know why i was thinking about rainforests but then i thought Yes! I do! Do you know how you can get some odd things in the Dollar General, one time they are there but the next time you go, it's gone! lol Well, I got this Herbal Essence Rainforest Conditioner, (they didn't have the shampoo!)I've got to check WalMart. Do they carry this all the time? When I go to WalMart which is maybe 12 times a year, maybe a little more but not much, I just haven't been out anywhere shopping much! and it's always in a hurry when I do get to go!lol My hubby loves this! but I'm going to have to go soon..... he needs some new shoes and I need some new blouses but I hate to shop anymore! even to the Mall! Anyway, I loved the smell of this Rainforest Conditioner! It's on my sink right now beside where I do dishes, It's empty but I still take a whiff and still smell the Rainforest and imagine me being in the midst of one!!! Wowieeeeee!!! What a wonderful time that would be, soooooooo green and lush, mmmmmmmMMMM and then take one of those tree rope rides thru it! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! OooooOOOOO, I hope the new neighbors don't seeeeeeeeeeeee me!!! I don't want them to think I have a smelling fetish!!! My kitchen window looks right in there front yard, a pretty good distance though, thank goodness because they have a dog house right on their back porch.......and it looks like a BIG DOG!!! but very pretty looking as far as I can seeeee which isn't too good! Phew! It was soooo cute last Saturday, that dog cryed and howled just a little bit! getting used to it's surroundings! Well, it better get ready, because the wild life upon our hill walks thru here more than traffic on the street! Deer, raccoons, chipmunks, squirrels, BIG groundhogs, possum and even turkeys and of course the ducks and crows flying overhead! The deer must be eating the heads off of my pansies I got from WalMart the other Saturday! UG! I'm glad we don't live really close or I'd be sneeeeeeeeezing all the time because of my doggie allergies! I'll have to go out shopping and get them a welcome basket or gift of some kind soon, any ideas??? How is your Monday going? Oh, here's a link I used to go to all the time but then I forgot about it until I googled Rainforest......I hope they DO donate $$$$, they have a most important link also, the HUNGER SITE(oOOOooo, I watched a program on the poor little children starving in Africa, eating a watery gruel every day, their grandmothers taking care of them because their parents have died of Aids! sooooooo sad!) and there's The BREAST CANCER SITE, and some other important sites, got to save some$$$$$$ to donate too! but until then I do HOPE they donate every day by our clicking! Thank YOU!!! xooxoxosweet dreams
http://www.therainforestsite.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/CTDSites

7 Comments:

Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

what a fun post, cinda! i love the rainforest smell too -- smelling fetish, LOL!!! :o)

9:08 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

Cinda ... do you ever just think about ONE thing? I giggle every time I read your posts because you are such a wealth of information :) You could be the ambassador for....just about anything!!!

love you toots,
xxxd

3:45 PM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

I do the hunger site :) I've been to the rain forest and it was beautiful but I kept watching for those bears! My kitty brought me a dead gopher that was eating my yard...sorry If it helps she has a horse voice. LOL Enjoy your sniffing :) XXOO

5:03 PM  
Blogger Mauricio said...

Hello!!!

all ok?

I link you in my blog

See you

7:52 AM  
Blogger Darlene said...

stopping to say 'hello' and wish you a great weekend

smugs
XxxD

9:20 PM  
Blogger Georgia said...

I love reading your blogs!!!

And I have to confess... Sadly I probably go to walmart at leat 12 times a month... EEKEEKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

xoxox

~Georgia

8:09 PM  
Blogger Romance Rosa de Sarom said...

I came to your page by chance and really liked your work...it's amazing!! I am an artist too and I know how to recognize a great work...congratulations!!

Miguel Westerberg

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home