Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A LONE WOMANS QUESTIONS/to POST or Not...hmmmmm


What is it? A bird, a plane, it's NOT Superman! LOL I think it's a bird of some kind! but it was FUN to make! It says "THINK" and "breathe" "PURE" and it also says "enjoy life" I wish i could always think and breathe pure!!! but i guess that would be too easy! Have you wondered why YOU are here on this Earth? Of Course you have, everyone has! I don't have time to meditate sooooo my question doesn't get answered. I am not much good to anyone in my state of mind! here lately. i am NOT living up to my potential and it's not a very good way to live. I'm not even on cruise(whatever that means, maybe i am on cruise control), but the MOST IMPORTANT thing is i AM trying. I still attend church every week, read the Bible, wash clothes, iron some, scrub floors, cook but i am Not happy.......because I worry too much and i feel sorry for my family who are in the rat race working and going to school.......i AM happy i'm not in the rat race of working outside the home but i do feel guilty......and i worry about their safety and their health, Phew! I know i'm not the only one who feels this way! and i just feel stressed about my old age parents too and all the sickness in the world, the babies being aborted, the perverts(ICK!)the wars, our younguns in Iraq GETTING KILLED AND MAIMED, ahhhh, who wants to read this, it's in the news every day! but maybe it's affecting us all in ways we don't realize.....i don't even know what I'm trying to say, all i know to do is keep PRAYING! Maybe that's what I am here for! That's all I seem to be doing here lately so that can't be bad, so why aren't i HAPPIER?!!! If YOU need prayers just let me know, I'll be HAPPY to PRAY for YOU! You are probably already in my prayers anyway! but just in case YOU think you're not, just let me know! Love and prayers, Cinda

4 Comments:

Blogger Zorana said...

I wish I knew the right words that would make everything easier. The only thing I can say is that I understand - I have been feeling something like that lately... Cyber hugs and kisses for you.

10:43 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

Cinda Cinda Cinda

Breathe.....I can't tell you not to worry, because I worry too

I can tell you what my husband says to me everytime he see's me worrying...
"Don't buy trouble!" I usually smack him, but inside....I know he's right and I know that our burdens are supposed to be cast off...you know...

I'm saying a prayer for YOU, my love :)

xxxd

5:50 PM  
Blogger Georgia said...

We all worry, you are not alone.

Sending you love and hugs and praying for you as well :)

xoxox

Georgia

11:20 AM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

We can't help but worry when we love strong. Thank you for your prayers and I'm already praying for you :)

PEACE
XXOO

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home