Tuesday, October 03, 2006

SEND ME TWO STARS


Can YOU imagine the future? What's in your future??? I have no idea what's in mine, maybe a wedding or two! lol I have 3 children and none of them have taken the BIG plunge yet! One of my girlfriends became a grandmother this year and she is tickled PINK!!!
I've been thinking lately I'd LOVE to write a little poetry book, what is one of your dreams?
I don't think we will be ordering stars in the future, but who really knows!!!! I sure HOPE not, let's really enJOY them, not many things that beautiful are free! and let's all make an extra special effort to get some fresh air! Open that door and go outside! mmmmMMMM! I'm talking to myself more than anyone, this fall cleaning is getting to me but it has to be done but I am sooooo slow!! Take Care! I'm thinking of YOU! xoxoooox

3 Comments:

Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Your day for weddings and babies will come :) I need to look up more thanks for the reminder :)
XXOO

1:01 PM  
Blogger Georgia said...

Oh... My friend Luke and I watch the stars together. We live in different states but we always know when the other one is watching them at the same time. We used to watch them together in high school and just sit there together wondering about the future...

Thanks for writing this, i love it!!!!!

xoxoxo
~Georgia

P.S.
Next time I go stargazing I will think of you too!!

12:14 PM  
Blogger Joyce Ellen Davis said...

Do it! Just sit down and WRITE your poetry book! Just DO IT!

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home