Tuesday, January 09, 2007

BEHOLD! SPC RESOULUTION#2


Behold!!! Get those cupboards bare Mother Hubbard! and clean, clean, clean!!! Going to get all my cupboards, drawers, closets, corners, spaces behind the couch, dust bunny farm under the bed, ceilings, walls CLEAN, B E H O L D!!! yes!!!! I am and in order to do this ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE FEAT, I'm starting SPRING CLEANING, YES! YOU heard that right! SPRING CLEANING T O D A Y!!! *************** B E H O L D!!! ******* YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! xoxoxoxo, Cinda

7 Comments:

Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Better now so you can ENJOY spring ;)

HUGS

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you been reading flylady.com ??? ;o)

Kat...today she had me cleaning drawers, that's why I asked LOL

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's in the air! i've had a spring cleaning bug too! it feels sooo good. XOXO hugs to the kids & jer XOXO

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spring cleaning sounds SO appealing.

This is my first visit to your blog. I've noticed your wise and loving comments on Darlene's blog and want to specifically invite you to join a group meditation for Mark on Saturday, Jan. 13 at 2:00pm central standard time. You can find more details at my blog, www.reflectionsonthepond.blogspot.com.

Hope you can join us.

Blessings.
j

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great resolution, i actually cleaned today a bit :)
good luck! :D

2:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has to be in the air - I was cleaning today too! What a great photo!

10:47 PM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

Oh my gosh!! I love this! Very clever.... holding the "Behold" can. This made me laugh.

Good luck on your spring cleaning!

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home