Monday, November 13, 2006

bittersweet

I'm still here! Thank You for the Birthday wishes and emails! My Birthday week, Sunday, November 5th started sad. My sweet little grandmother Garnet, the one who I posted about August 25th died around 5pm so I've been in the FAST paced whirlwind of life and death this last week! Phew! My brother and his family drove in from Texas, got here Tuesday, November 7(a LONG trip, 2 days!) the funeral was Wednesday and they had one free day, Thursday which we made the MOST of and back on the road Friday, November 10th to Texas! Saturday the 11th was my birthday, my daughter brought me flowers as you can seeeeeee! sooooo it has been a bittersweet week. I just wanted to pop in to let you know what was going on, the Time Out has been great, I still need it! I think altho I've got to post again soon to the new Google Blog I guess!It's been what I have needed, not being tethered to the computer so forgive me if I haven't written back, I just haven't been on the computer. Take care and know I am thinking of YOU! xoxooxx

14 Comments:

Blogger Deb R said...

I'm so sorry about your grandma, Cinda. Glad to see you check in.

12:25 PM  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

Happy Birthday sweetie. I am sorry the week was bittersweet. Bless you and your grandma.

The flowers from your daughter are almost as pretty as the two of you.

XOXO

4:25 PM  
Blogger yioeng said...

hey turquoise, sorry for ur grandma, I hope u have plenty of pleasing memories to remember. Glad for seeing getting a small break from ur time-out

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about your grandmother, cinda. must be nice to have family to gather around & help eachother.
gina is such a sweet daughter, and that is a most georgous photo of you two! so vibrant and beautiful. hope you had a great day.
ps - cinda, i changed blogs - update me when you get a chance & visit all in good time. happy thanksgiving!!!

4:07 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

cinda...sorry about grandma...that's hard stuff :(

I'm missing you,
prayers,
xox darlene

1:39 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

Happy Thanksgiving Cinda
to you and your family

Enjoy:D
xox darlene

10:56 AM  
Blogger Dragonfly said...

well I came over to give you a quick thank you for the great comment on Deb's blog about my story... THANK YOU!

At the same time, my condolences regarding your grandmother.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Mauricio said...

Take care!

peace :o)

12:33 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

Just wanted to greet you with a warm hello and let you know that you are missed.

This bloggie world id a lot more colorfull with you in it.

6:43 AM  
Blogger yioeng said...

hello turquoise, i felt like saying a hi since you seem to be out from blogging for a long time... keep well

5:48 AM  
Blogger Georgia said...

I was just topping in to say hi. I am sorry for your loss:(

I am missing you!

xoxo
Georgia

10:14 AM  
Blogger Georgia said...

Cinda!!!

I misssssss youuuuu!!! I don't know if you will be able to do it, but I have tagged you:) Go check my blog to see what it is.

xoxo
Georgia

P.S.

I think a song may be coming soon too...

2:34 PM  
Blogger yioeng said...

hey cinda... i wish u a happy new year

5:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU my love, are a gift!

Thank you for the prayers and kind, thoughtful words.

love,
XOXO Darlene

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home