Monday, January 15, 2007

PRAYERS NEEDED HERE TOO! ***ALYSSA IS HER NAME O!


in SUNDAY's paper was this sweet ANGEL'S picture, YOU can read her story here***http://www.4alyssa.com/ I HOPE and PRAY she will get some prayer warriors like we have seen over to my frister, Darlenes!!! Thank YOU and I hope to seeeeeeeeeeeee the golden cups fill up here! The golden cups referring to my dream about going to a Blogger's Blog and she had golden cups stacked up and I commented on Darlene's Blog that it was like all the commenters were stacking golden cups up on her Blog, as comments do, go one on one on top of each other, golden cups filled up with goodness, prayers, sweet thoughts, healing vibes and lots of good wishes! I HOPE to see some golden cups for Alyssa! She will be going or is in Disneyworld now! Woo Hoo! Have FUN Weekley family, sweet neighbors in West Union!!! xoxoxoxooo

2 Comments:

Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

I will keep this angel in my prayers! XXOO

9:40 AM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

I love the "golden cups," filled up with goodness, prayers, sweet thoughts, healing vibes and lots of good wishes!

I will pray for her also.

Thank yOu for sharing her.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home