Friday, March 09, 2007

~~*~DO MY PRAYERS MATTER!!??~*~~



i WAS Blog Cruising yesterday and read an interesting and thought provoking Post on International Women's Day which was yesterday. She inspired me to do this Art piece on prayers which I am always in prayer throughout my day. When I click onto a Blog and the author is in dire need of prayer, don't you just start praying right then???!!!Sometimes, maybe later. I pray especially at night when my head hits the pillow, that's my signal to begin! ! I fall asleep sometimes with prayers on my lips, waking later and remembering that certain prayer and continuing it once again! Frida asked us to contribute something, a piece of art, monies, something! I commented I would begin to pray and I did. It kept me thinking though so I decided to do a piece of art too and it conveys what I feel. Do My Prayers Matter? and my answer to myself is HOPE!!! I sure do HOPE my prayers matter! I don't have the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to help every cause on this Earth but I do have a mind and a FAITH, so I will continue to pray! Here is the link for Frida's "International Women's Day" post and Happy Week-end! YOU are in my prayers!!!*http://fridasnotebook.typepad.com/fridas_notebook/2007/03/international_w.html#comments******

4 Comments:

Blogger Altered Kat said...

This post made me smile...your prayers absolutely DO matter!

Hugs,
Kat

1:19 PM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

I'm with ya Cro!! Never underestimate the power of prayer!

8:20 AM  
Blogger Mauricio said...

I like the illo!

4:06 PM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

Absolutely!! Your prayers matter and NEVER underestimate the POWER of prayer!

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home