Monday, February 19, 2007

IT'S BEEN A YEAR FOLKS!!!

iT'S BEEN A YEAR NOW!!! SINCE I STARTED BLOGGING!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! TO MY LITTLE BLOG!!! The TURQUOISE CRO THYME IS ONE YEAR OLD!

IT HAS BEEN SOOOO MUCH FUN!!! I'M GLAD I STARTED AND THE BEST PART IS I MADE SOME SWEET NEW FRIENDS!!!

SO LEAVE A COMMENT TODAY AND I WILL DRAW SOME NAMES OUT AND GET SOME BLOG PRIZES IN THE MAIL! I'LL DRAW OUT 3 NAMES!!!ON WEDNESDAY!! OR MAYBE MORE IF I LOOK AROUND AND SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SOMETHING INTERESTING!!!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOO! THANKS FOR HELPING ME
C E L E B R A T E!!!! LOVE TO LOVE YOU!!!! XOXOXOOXOOOOOXOXOXOOOXOOX AND I WANT TO THANK SOMEONE SPECIAL TODAY, THANKS THEA! I'm soooooooo GLAD WE AGREED TO CONTINUE BLOGGING!!! IT'S HERE SOMEWHERE IN THIS BLOG WHERE WE AGREED TO KEEP BLOGGING! and HERE'S SOMETHING TO HELP YOU ALL CALM DOWN AFTER ALL THIS EXCITEMENT!!!!! Foods To Calm You Down Fast - Beauty Eats on Yahoo! FoodHEHE UPDATE as of 10:15 West Virginia time! Now I need to go eat some of those calming foods! Does anyone know that sweet little boy eating cupcakes on the end of my Blog!!!? Flickr has gone for a massage is the message I got when I tried to go and seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee what's going on!!! LOL Does ANYONE ELSE have stranger pics on their Blogs????!!!!! well NOW at 11:01 pm HE IS GONE! tHANK you FOR VISITING! sweet little boy! LOL***Phew

10 Comments:

Blogger Angela Marie said...

Well... Happy Birthday to your Blog!! Wow! I can't even imagine! I just started!

Put me on your list girl! I might win!!

love to you sweetie!!
XoXX

12:28 PM  
Blogger Joyce Ellen Davis said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear TCT, Happy Birthday to you!

*Sings*

4:21 PM  
Blogger Zorana said...

Happy Blog Birthday! I would feel sad if you stopped blogging, so I hope we'll celebrate many blog birthdays in the future:-)

5:59 PM  
Blogger Zorana said...

Hey Cinda, they have technical problems on flickr and are working to solve them. You can check it out here:
http://blog.flickr.com/

8:01 PM  
Blogger JoyceAnn said...

Happy Blog Birthday ! I just visited Janet's blog and her blog birthday was today also.Your blog name caught my eye and I decided to check out your blog.Would love a chance at the drawing.Hope your blog birthday is Great !

8:54 PM  
Blogger JoyceAnn said...

Forgot to mention , I love your blog name !

9:20 PM  
Blogger Deb R said...

Happy Blogiversary, Cinda! :-)

9:58 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

Happy Birthday to your blog!! Thanks for stopping by to party with me on my blog, too. It's a good day for blog birthdays.
Even though I won your crow necklace and don't want to appear greedy please put me on your list!

10:11 PM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Happy 1st year and I hope to see many more love! Put my name in that hat...woohoo! XXOO

9:00 AM  
Blogger Buttercup said...

Congratulations! This Saturday it will be my blog's year anniversary. Crazy!! It's been a wonderful experience so far and I'm looking forward to the year to come.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home