Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY 2007


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!! <3
i waited until TODAY to announce the ENGAGEMENT of BINO and BINA!!!!
Damon, my son and Natalie, his fiancee' are getting married 2008! My son popped the big question Christmas Day!!! This is their big 1st DATE ANNIVERSARY TODAY! It has been 4 years!!!!
I couldn't be happier with Damon's choice! The second pic shows a pic Natalie had put in a scrapbook she made for Damon when he turned 30! Isn't that cute!!!They have come a long way! Happy Valentine's Day!!! to Damon and Natalie, my son Mario and his SWEET gal, Kelly and my daughter Gina, my SWEETEST MAN IN THE WORLD, JERRY<3~~~and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! to all YOU SWEETIES!!! xoxoxoxxoxooxoxoxoxox





7 Comments:

Blogger Altered Kat said...

Great News Cinda! Happy Valentine's Day.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Izabella Blue said...

Happy Valentines Day...I hope you were spoiled!

Bella

8:26 PM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Awesome news. Congratulations.

11:17 PM  
Blogger Gracey said...

Congrats! Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Mine was great...I loved every minute with my hubby!

1:54 AM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

Happy Valentines Day to you also!
What Great news!! They look so happy together.
Congratulations!!

bunches of hugs to you!

6:54 AM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

WooHoo! Romantic and beautiful XXOO

12:57 PM  
Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

Congratulations to your family -- this is AWESOME news!

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home