Wednesday, February 21, 2007

PHEW! ARE THESE FACES ONLY A MOTHER WOULD LOVE? HA!



It's Almost SPRING!!!I think it is March 21st so we don't have much longer! I have to start scrubbing down walls soon!!! Wooooooo Hoooooo! I am actually looking forward to it!
Oh! I made that cow years ago and recently I wanted to make a sweet gal a card holder so there she is by the cow! I love my cow's facial expression so I thought I would try and duplicate it on this dolly! LOL I took some pics before I let her go clear out to California! I even haven't been to California!!! Lucky dolly!and, AND THE WINNERS ON MY BLOG BIRTHDAY ARE EVERYONE!!!!(who commented that day! lol)Thank YOU! for helping me celebrate!!! WOOOO HOOOOO! I think I have at least 4 of the gal's addresses(Chel, Janet,Tammy and Zorana) so YOU other gals will have to email me at bluebirddreamer@aol.com xoxox0x there's going to be a Global giveaway in March, I'll look for the link so YOU can check this out!!! Give me a sec! I'll be back with the link! *http://heartofthenest.blogspot.com/** http://heartofthenest.blogspot.com/2007/02/one-world-one-heart.htmland here!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

WaaHoo! Thanks Cinda! You are welcome at my house anytime!!! XXOO

11:56 AM  
Blogger Zorana said...

Thanks Cinda! I love the smiley face and rosy cheeks. Very sweet.

12:56 PM  
Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

happy bloggin' birthday, cinda! you're the one who inspired me to start -- thanks for that! i love the cow!!!! :o)

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh! I love the cow too. And I love having such a sweet, generous artist friend - like you!

xo - Chel

12:07 PM  
Blogger Deb R said...

Thanks, Cinda! Addy sent. :-)

I like your SPC too! (Doubling up comments so I only have to type one scrambled word!)

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home